Saturday, January 30, 2016

First Steps

Chris is such a stud. 

Today, my car died. And not just died, I thought it had really croaked. Smoking and stuttering, I barely limped it home. Chris even started looking up minivans...something that I'm really not excited about, at all.

BUT, my super talented, smart, studly husband totally fixed it. LIKE A BOSS. Love that man.

But the real news of the day, Ned took his first steps! Three little steps from the coffee table to me, and then three lunging steps back to his Dad.
We are so proud of this chatty little boy. He is such a light, brightening everyone's day.  So grateful he gets to live at our house.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to go work out. Someone sincerely thought I was pregnant today and I am very very not.

No comments:

Post a Comment