Saturday, May 16, 2015

Baby Hope's Shower!

My sweet cousin, Beth, is having a baby! You know me, babies are my jam, so my cousin having a darling little girl is just so exciting. Beth is going to be an absolutely fantastic mom.
Beth and Hope Elizabeth!
The shower was held at the church Beth grew up attending, First Baptist Dallas, and it was lovely.
All the Worthington ladies, little Hope included!
Josh and Leah brought Judah! It was so fun to meet him, he is a sweetheart.
Ned and Judah are 5 1/2 weeks apart, Jude arrived right before Christmas, and Ned shortly after.
My Aunt Becky,  cousin Josh, and the boys.
Meredith also came with me, she loved the delicious brunch that was served. Beth's sister-in-law and mother-in-law did a beautiful job setting up for the party.
Ned cat napped during present opening, but once Meri saw that cute outfits and shoes (!!!) were involved she trotted up to the front of the room to help.
Beth and RJ, we are so excited for you! Babies are wonderful, and little girls are so fun. You guys are going to be wonderful parents, can not wait to meet your sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment