Friday, December 12, 2014

Third Little Weldy: 33 Weeks

(Not sure what in the heck is up with the font on this post, but I'm too tired to deal with itnot trying to make any statements stand out, they are somehow doing it on their own. Read what you will into it.)

The Highlights:
How far along: 33 weeks
How big is baby: A little over four pounds, but I'm feeling like he is an over achiever and is currently bigger than the 17 inch pineapple Babycenter talks about. 
Weight gain/loss: I've given up. 
Maternity clothes: Why do they all have horizontal stripes? 
Sleep: Ahahaha! 
Best Moment of the Week: Two closets organized and a donation box filled! I also set up a changing station in our bedroom that made Chris do a double take. That's right dude, this guy is joining us on the outside pretty darn quickly. 
Movement: Some bumps and stretches, he's not a big mover and generally is pretty calm. Laying on my left side at night really gets him going, but it also triggers a stomach ache for me, so right side it is. Occasionally a booty or knee will poke out now, which is fun. Hiccups are happening more frequently, helping pinpoint his location. He likes to hang out right side up with his head to my sternum, or flipped upside down with chest to my left hip. 
Symptoms: Nausea, heartburn, melted joints, round ligament paingang's all here, must be getting close!
Food Cravings: Hidden Valley Ranch dressing. I've been serving it to him on organic baby spinach and greens, not topping the Costco pizza he desires, but still. 
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No thanks. 
What I am Looking Forward too: Working out. It's laughable, even to me, I AM NOT a fan of physical exercise ever. But something about being so far from normal physically is making me want to throw down a couple dozen burpees. Don't worry, once he's an outside baby the urge will go away quickly…just like it did with both his siblings. 
Daddy: Has been eating a lot of taquitos. Our oven is on the fritz (slooow going on repairs through property management) and while I'd love to blame it for my not making proper dinners lately, it's really lovely evening nausea coming back that's stopping me. I'm pathetic and drained at the end of the day, and the kids are happy (and eat better) with pb&j. Chris is left to fend for himself which means freezer food swimming in that devil sauce, Tabasco.  
Otto: Is very aware of the belly. He's constantly asking to listen to his babyand then informs me the little guy is sleeping and will wake up tomorrow and talk to him. If my belly accidentally brushes him, he insists that I make his baby stop hitting him. 
Meredith: Has entered a stage of "I wub it! It's my favorite." The vacuum, pink blankets, chocolate, the sparkly shoes we saw at Ross (she tossed them right into the buggy), everything is her favorite. Pretty sure her little brother will be too. 

1 comment:

  1. I wubb this update :) Also, I was totally like that with both pregnancies-- "I WANT TO EXERCISE!!"

    ReplyDelete