Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

If you've read my blog for more than a minute, you know that I love using holidays track my kids growth. So you bet today I requested pictures!
Look at those sweet babies! Absolutely my favorites of all time.

Otto has hit a stage where he will tolerant pictures, but the smile is completely fake. It took quite a bit of chasing and bribing to get a few decent shots of our handsome guy.
My first baby!
Meredith, on the other hand, is LOVING the camera right now. Posing is her jam, and sometimes she asks to take selfies to send to Chris at work.
Swinging is her favorite!
But this 'trick'? NOT my favorite. Wild woman.
Her hugs, however, big favorites. Nothing better than chubby little arms wrapped around your neck.
You are the sweetest of babies, Meri Mae!

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Has he ever been in a good posing stage? Rest assured I have the magic trick and it involved potty words. :/

    ReplyDelete