Thursday, April 3, 2014

And Then I Took A Month Off Blogging...

So yeah, totally didn't mean to just drop off the face of the earth. Oops.

I thought about back dating posts, then pretending like it never happened, but it did and that's our life right now. So nope, not gonna happen.

How about a brief recap though?

Chris has been crazy busy with work…and school…and out of town trips. He got to attend a training in Pittsburg for a week, and had a great time while learning new computer skills. Abbey spent her Spring break with us while he was gone, so we had a great time too, win win!

I got a new sewing machine. It embroiders all.the.things. It MIGHT be the reason I haven't been blogging. Well, that and Instagram. And the fact that I gave up Dr Pepper as a New Years resolution; there's not enough sugar and caffeine in my life.

Otto started gymnastics. So adorable. I feel for the coaches, poor ladies are basically herding excited cats for an hour, but they handle it well and Otto is loving it. I have videos, really good stuff. He is also sleeping with us again. Covertly sneaking into our room in the wee hours, occasionally stopping in the kitchen for a snack, then crawling on top of me and going to sleep. 45 pounds is heavy, y'all. So like I said, not enough sugar and caffeine in my life.

Meredith has spent the last month growing. She eats everything you give her, and then finishes Otto plate. I'm a tiny bit depressed that she wears a 2T now, the baby clothes are officially gone. And she will be two in less than a month. *sob* She's not content to wait on turing two and has already added 'No, mine, and don't' to her verbal report.

So there you have it, the bare bones of the last month. Let's see how I do this month, anything is better than nothing, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment