Tuesday, November 12, 2013

18 Month Stats

We got to spend last week in East Texas at my parents house, and I had great intentions on coming home and blogging immediately...and then we picked up the plague on the way home and life came to a screeching stop.

The kids are starting to recover from a nasty case of croup, but they have passed to Chris and I. Chris went to bed at 6:30 tonight and sweet Meri just brought me her lovey and started blowing kisses at Otto, I think she is ready for bed. Hopefully a few nights of good rest will have us all up and running at full speed again.

We did go to the doctor on Monday for Meri's 18 month appointment and to confirm that what they have is a virus.

She weighs 22 pounds, which puts her in the 48th percentile, and is in the 70th percentile for height.

Pictures of our fun week with family next!

No comments:

Post a Comment