Tuesday, June 4, 2013

She Walks!

Meredith has been taking a few steps here and there for about a week. Her record was six consecutive steps between Chris and I, and she would move around the room by hanging on the furniture and lunging in her desired direction. But tonight something clicked and she took off!  She is so excited to be moving!

I'm a little nervous that she will be running by next week!

And in the sake of documenting everything, she also threw her first fit today. I wouldn't let her eat a doorstop, ah the injustice.
Meredith, I know it won't always be funny, but you are ridiculously cute when you're mad. The dramatic way you threw yourself on the carpet and actually beat your fists on the ground--I had a hard time keeping a straight face.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes they make it so hard not to laugh or smile! Otto is such a good brother and loves his Meri Mae so much. She is the cutest little walking doll ever!

    ReplyDelete