Saturday, June 22, 2013

Otto as Elmer Fud

Last Friday went excellently. Chris has mad baby watching skills, he managed to cross three large items off the honey-do list AND keep the kids happy and alive. Otto got to help install the new ceiling fan, and now he is even more on the 'Daddy is my best friend' train. We ran an errand this morning without Chris and Otto was in tears most of the time that we were gone, "I lost my best friend! I need to go home. I just love him so much."

Speaking of keeping the kids happy while I was gone, Chris introduced Otto to Bugs Bunny on YouTube. And for the last few days, Otto has been skulking around the house, hunched over like Elmer Fud, peering into corners with an imaginary gun, saying, "I'm going to shoot that silly wabbit." It's absolutely hilarious.


1 comment:

  1. Can I just say I love the fact that he identifies as Elmer Fudd instead of Bugs? That boy is a nut ;)

    ReplyDelete