Friday, March 22, 2013

Otto at the Dentist

Otto had his first real cleaning at the dentist on Tuesday. He did great! 
His first visit was a 'happy visit', and I was so impressed at how well he did, allowing the hygienist and dentist to do their jobs with no complaint! Yay Otto! 

They took x-rays...
...and then cleaned. 
Miss Meri watched from the umbrella stroller, another year and it will be her turn! 
He did such a great job, and the staff was very impressed with our several months from three year old and his big boy skills. I'd like to say it's because once upon a time I was a hygienist and therefore my children will always brush, floss, and have impeccable manners during checkups, but no, that's totally not the case. Brushing teeth is generally a HUGE struggle at our house, so the fact that he thought this was twenty-seven shades of cool and did so well was a tad of a surprise. But don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful, but dang dude let's repeat this at home too, okay? 

Thumbs up for no cavities!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on cosmetic dentistry in maple. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for everyone.

    ReplyDelete