Saturday, February 2, 2013

Lunch with New Friends

Today we had Matt, Laura, and Belton from The Tovar Times over for lunch!
I'm claiming Laura as my new blog friend, but technically Chris and Matt met each other through work.  Matt graduated from Texas Tech, which explains the ghastly hand gesture he is making. No worries, Belton has us to be his Aggie role models. I have a feeling he will look fantastic in maroon;)
Laura and I have quite a bit in common, we both are married to engineers who can't gain weight, we love babies, and are fans of yoga pants. I can see myself being friends with this girl, if Chris gets a sports buddy in Matt all the better. 
And Belton, he is just the cutest. Round and squishy, such an adorable happy little man. 

We had grilled chicken salad, and I used THIS marinade for the first time. Definitely a winner, and quick to put together, try it!

It was great to meet you guys today, looking forward to future playdates!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! Great pictures! And I'm looking forward to making that chicken, it was yummy!! Thanks for having us over, can't wait to see y'all again! Play dates here we come! Seriously, call me. :)

    ReplyDelete