Sunday, February 10, 2013

Baby Stephen

Look. at. this. kid. Pretty much awesome and cool and perfect all rolled into one. 
Stephen Miles Stepp
He is a beautiful peanut whose head fits in his Mommy's hands. But not for long, this little boy can EAT. 
Look at that cowlick, just like his Dad's!
Stephen's parents aren't exactly vertically gifted if you catch my drift;) My sister-in-law is a whopping 5.4 and Justin is 5.6, but Justin's Dad Steve (who Stephen was named after) was well over six foot. I'm rooting for those genetics to win and for this tiny little man to one day be able to pick his mom up with his pinky finger:)
Stephen also gets his long toes from his grandpa Stepp! 

Angela is a excellent, excellent mom, and Stephen is just as smitten with her as she is with him.

And he is such a squirmy dude! Very alert for a three week old.
He also told me a few times that I'm his very favorite, other than Mommy. Such a smart kid, this one;)
Welcome to the family Stephen Miles! 

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! He is the sweetest little peanut ever!

    ReplyDelete