Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Meredith is Eight Months Old!

(These pictures were taken at 8 months and 11 days, but I'm posting them on her actual month day because I'm weird.)

This girl is getting really, really fun. 
She's developing quite the personality and is starting to stand her ground when things aren't done her way. I've even seen her try to tackle Otto when he didn't comply to her wishes. 
This month she got two teeth and started eating more and more table foods. So far the only thing that she doesn't really love is bananas; after a few bites she's done with their texture. We have also transitioned completely to formula. After being sick (twice!) in December my supply took a major hit and wouldn't come back. So we started supplementing with formula and then little miss picky decided she preferred it and stopped taking breast milk all together. Sad day for me and I still get a little stubby/sad about the whole failing at breastfeeding thing if I allow myself to think about it, so I don't. She's happy and healthy, and that's what matters. 
She still loves to jump but hasn't shown any real interest in pulling up, which we are absolutely fine with; walking will come soon enough! 
Naps are leveling out a bit, she takes two a day, generally at 10:00 and 2:00. At night she is in bed at about 7:00pm and takes a dream feed about 10:30. 
She likes making her Dad nervous and has learned a few tricks--upside down baby!
Next month I'm taking AND posting pictures on time. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment