Sunday, October 7, 2012

Uncle Sam

My younger brother Sam came to visit us last Thursday. He said he was in town for job interviews, but I'm sure he really just wanted to see us;)

Sam graduates at the end of the semester with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. It totally fits him, he spent the better part of the weekend lecturing me on the physical properties of Otto's gak, and how it could be categorized as both a fluid and a solid.

Otto and Meri were both thrilled to have him staying at our house.
His interviews went really well, and I'm not just saying that as a biased older sister, one of the interviews actually gave him a high five! He's a charmer for sure, but I'm pretty sure it was the maroon tie that sealed the deal;)

Otto had to be 'big' and pose for a picture with him. 
Gig'em Aggies!


No comments:

Post a Comment