Wednesday, October 31, 2012

On Sleep

So.

Meri had her very first ten hour night last night, sleeping from her last feed at ten to eight this morning without a peep. Woot, woot! Possibly brought on by a rough day of teething, which makes her sleep and eat more. (I know, I'm confused about that too.) 

And Otto slept with us. He's been having a rough time sleeping in his room lately, possibly because he learned that things are scary or because he's playing us like fiddle. Most likely the latter...the boy is a pretty sharp cookie. And then in the wee hours he woke up because "Potty!! Potty!!". Pretty impressive seeing as during the day we work on a zero warning time system. He was thrilled to earn a potty treat, and actually went back to sleep for about an hour.

I haven't caught them conspiring together yet, but I'm fairly confident that they plot which will take the night shift on operation 'Keep Mom and Dad Exhausted'.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is amazing. I am impressed with the ten hours. I think that I am going to try to see is Augie likes sleeping in his crib all night. I have never tried, but I recently moved his real crib into our room. Perhaps I will start trying tonight!

    ReplyDelete