Sunday, September 23, 2012

Otto the Hairstylist

Just when I thought I couldn't love this little guy anymore, he decides that he should style his own hair. This is what he came up with....Seriously, how cute is he?
Almost like Ace Ventura, Pet Detective's, distant cousin, right?
When he aimed the hair dryer at me I knew it was time to run!
He proudly marched into the donut shop**, ordered his 'cake', and then asked the lady in line behind us for a hug after telling her all about doing his hair using the comb he brought with us for illustration. 
And I'm not letting the sweet smile fool me, I'm pretty sure the rest of our day looks something like this:) But you only live once right? We plan on enjoying it, one crazy hair day at a time! 
**Mom, they were donut holes, and he had already eaten a bowl of oatmeal and a glass of milk. Plus, Chris has been sick and really buried in school work so they were really for him...kinda. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment