Sunday, July 15, 2012

Our Weekend

We had a slow weekend at our house, the only thing we left the house to do was wash the cars. Chris followed me to the drive-thru wash and then Otto hopped in the front seat of the Corolla so he could have a front row seat for all the action. Chris and I took turns holding Meri so we both had a chance to vacuum out all the crumbs. 
Otto was happy to sit and watch:) 
Saturday evening he insisted on eating his sandwich whole, no bite sized peices for him! Our little boy is getting big!
This afternoon a sudden thunderstorm moved through the area (Yay for rain!) and Otto and I were watching the rain through the front bedroom window. I tried to raise the blinds for a better view and the awful things fell! Otto is now sporting a shiner:( It definitely bothered him at first, but now he thinks it's cool to check it out in the mirror. Tough man for sure.
I have pictures of Otto wearing this sleeper....when he was four weeks old! Sweet Meredith is two days shy of ten weeks. She is such a peanut.
She had another flare up of cradle cap and I slathered on some coconut oil in hopes of curing it. The oil definitely made it slough, hopefully it won't come back! She looked so funny with greasy hair that I asked Chris to take her picture. He didn't understand why I thought it was so funny. "Umm Babe? It's not exactly flattering..." Ha! I think it's hilarious, and I think this picture will look great on her fortieth birthday cake.
 
Getting her hair styled like Alafalfa was exhausting and she crashed immediately after her bath.
And that was our weekend. Slow and relaxed:) Hope yours was wonderful too!

No comments:

Post a Comment