Tuesday, May 8, 2012

One Week Old!

Our little peanut is one week old today! She isn't a tiny girl, but when compared to her brother she seems downright shrimpy.

She is adjusting well to being an outside baby. During the day she eats every three hours (sometimes more!) and at night occasionally goes three and a half hours before waking to eat. She is an excellent nurser and I have already developed the nursing mom appetite, most of the 4:00am feedings leave me wishing for a cheeseburger.

It's crazy how different she is from her brother, just about every fool proof trick we used with him doesn't work for her, she is definitely her own unique person.

We think she is amazing and this first week has flown by.

PS: I had my first real 'post partum, my brain is fried' moment today. Let's just say that one of Chris's belts is now very clean and doesn't need to be sent through the washing machine anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. Y'all really do make adorable babies! (I'm sure you didn't know that already) I'm glad she's unique! :)

    ReplyDelete