Saturday, May 5, 2012

First Doctor's Visit

Meredith did great at the pediatricians. She weighed 7.12, down just a bit from her birth weight, and he felt comfortable with her level of jaundice. We don't have to go back for a month! Woohoo! I am all for avoiding the doctor's office, especially with little people that seem to catch everything.

And by great I mean she hated it. Little Miss is not a fan of having her personal space invaded. Otto loved the doctor's voice as a newborn (it's very deep) and thought the room was fascinating. Meredith was not amused by any of it--it's funny to me how different our two little people are turning out to be:) I just assumed we would be getting a female version of Otto and she continues to prove me wrong at every possible occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment