Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Quiet Books and Meeting Augie

Yesterday we took a trip to the other side of the metroplex to meet up with our Bradley friends. Joss and Liv (and their parents) recently moved and we got together for lunch and to exchange Quiet book pages. Kala organized a group craft project where every mom made several of the same quiet activity and then we exchanged to create a full book of activities that will entertain little people in church/waiting rooms/etc. Of course I didn't take a picture, but it's great! I'm excited to add it to the diaper bag.

The little people!
Will!
Kane--his Mom blogs here. Aren't his suspenders just the cutest?
Miss Charlotte
I love Sloane. Hopefully Dos will be able to nap with a crowd around too!
Shelby--Joss and Liv's cousin.
Joss, a little perturbed to have her lunch interrupted:)
Liv. This girl is on the move, already crawling like a champ!
And what do you know, I didn't take a picture of my munchkin. Fail. But I did get a picture of the mom's for once!
Jess, myself, Sarah, Kala, Ashli, and Lynae
Abbey was a hit, little people really love her and she fit right in with the crowd. Otto was a little confused when his Abbey was holding other babies but he was never grumpy about it, just tried to climb into her lap too:)
After leaving the Ellison's Otto took a brief power nap in the car on the way to see Jenny and her new little man, Augustine.
Isn't he a beautiful baby? Jenny is doing great, really rocking it as a new mom. I am so proud of her for being such a beast during labor, so encouraging to me that it can be done! (Can you tell I'm starting to get nervous...maybe I can just stay pregnant forever?)

Alright, I'm off to bed. Trying to contain a little person (please be little!) that does water aerobics all day is exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment