Friday, February 10, 2012

Nana and Gaw-Gaw Visit

Today Otto and I got to spend some time with my grandparents. My parents were also visiting and my mom and I took a walk around the neighborhood. My Gaw-Gaw came out for a bit and showed Otto his yard; he's always taken a lot of pride in how well it was maintained.
The guys in their 'wheels'.
Otto was very busy all day and hadn't taken a nap, too much going on to miss! My mom suggested a walk to see if he would catnap in the stroller. I assured her that he would never sleep, but that he would love to go exploring.
He face planted into the door frame in his rush to get outside and is now sporting a bruised cheek:(
Low and behold, ten minutes down the street he was out! I am so impressed with my mother's skills, it's like she has experience or something;) Otto rarely even naps on car rides, and has never fallen asleep in the stroller--I didn't even think it was possible!

He woke up when we transferred him to his car seat for the drive home and was a happy camper on the drive home. I was very impressed with his ability to function with so little sleep, he's turning into such a big kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment