Tuesday, January 17, 2012

East Texas Week Day 1

We are in East Texas for the week. My parentals are in California livin' it up and so Otto and I came to Lindale to crack the whip (ha!) and keep things functioning. First thing on the agenda was to get Michael a haircut...he was looking a little shaggy after winning our gender reveal contest. His poor hair has gone from blonde to blue to green to a strange orange shade over the last few weeks. (Seriously Dad, what were you thinking letting your child be such a rebel?!;))

Otto set a good example and went first. He showed Uncle Michael that if you are brave and have a dum-dum there it's easy breezy.
Otto really does terrifically, everyone in the salon always comments on how calm he is, makes me happy! I can only imagine how traumatic it would be if he didn't enjoy it:-/ We'd probably have a long haired little boy running around. (Just like my parents! Haha!)
Michael was a little suspicious of our intentions...he thought he was just getting a trim but Otto talked him into a full cut!
Almost done, such a handsome little man!
Proof that Michael really got his hair cut! (Sadly, the after shots were blurry, I'm sure there will be one posted later this week.)
And a side note, Otto has decided that this is how he will be riding in buggies now. I'm not sure where he came up with this idea but he thinks it's the best thing ever. Now we just have to work on staying in the sitting position:)

1 comment:

  1. what a cutie pie! I have a 23 month old little boy and we just cut off his curls...he looks so different now!

    ReplyDelete