Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ultrasound results!

There's been a lot of excitement building to find out what we are having. On Thursday night I sent around a text to family, "Okay peeps, send me a picture styling your team pink or blue outfit! Best outfit gets to know first! (Everyone else will be getting the results via SNAIL MAIL!)" There were some fantastic results. Blog worthy images.

There were lots of Team Pinks:
My Dad and Abbey
My Father-in-law (Most creative!)
Juan and Lisa
Sarah and Hannah (Fastest to respond, bonus points!)
And a few Team Blue's:
Angela
Israel and my Mom
At the appointment Otto styled his 'Big Brother' shirt:)

It was so hard to decide who to tell first. I mean, seriously there were some great pictures:) But our new little person made the decision for us. So without further ado, it's a.....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

Healthy human!
Baby Dos sucking it's thumb

A healthy modest human who was having none of our intrusive peaking:) Strangely enough, I'm okay with not knowing. It's almost like I expected this to happen. Our obstetrician wasn't happy with the quality of the pictures of Baby Dos' heart so we'll do a retake of those images next month and possibly find out what we are having then. :)

Sorry family, come back later!

PS: Chris is SURE he saw obvious girl, but this was after we had to show him his/her face so....

1 comment:

  1. Baby Dos is Beautiful! We love the this picture! I totally thought Michael would be tough compition (Where is your picture buddy?), but Sarah & Hannah, I love your choice (Pink) and your attire, very fun! Looks like pink team is larger :D
    Weather baby dos is boy or girl, it is easy to see it is coming to any amazing family with tons love ready and waiting. Lydia, does this mean we have a month to submit more pictures for the compition ?

    ReplyDelete