Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Otto absolutely adores his Dad. In the last few weeks it has really become apparent that Chris is his best friend. If Chris is home Otto is his shadow, following him around trying to do what ever he is doing. It's gotten to the point where he pretty much wants nothing to do with me when his dad is around, he won't even nurse if Chris is in the room. (I'm okay with this, I get plenty of one-on-one time with him during the day, and Chris doesn't. Although being treated like chopped liver is strange sometimes.)

Yesterday Chris played a round of golf with a friend, and when he got home I recorded Otto's reaction to his arrival. (Even with sunscreen the poor man got fried, check out those ankles! Also, I don't think he was very amused about being attacked by the camera right after getting home;))
I thinks it hilarious how Otto expects to be tossed in the air, he loves it! Although he doesn't do it in the video, he generally hugs Chris and then gives me a 'see you later' look complete with a wave. Home dude loves his dad.

Otto is so blessed to have a father that loves him so much. Happy Father's Day Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment