Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hello Birdie!

Chris has a new ride! Woot!

This is Birdie, she is a 2004 manual Toyota Corolla. (The manual part was an important feature for Chris. I'm going to need to learn how to drive one brush up on my skills now.)
Chris has been in the market for a new ride for awhile; the Beast is a great truck but doesn't have an air conditioner  (or airbags for that matter) which is super important in Texas during the summer. He was considering a motorcycle and had somehow convinced his mother it was a good idea, but I told him I would not be fielding the phone calls from my mother and he decided to go with a more practical choice. Having a second vehicle that is baby friendly is a win.

Doesn't she have a cute butt? (My car buying criteria) She also came with a Sirius radio which is nice.
 The Beast is going to take a nice long, possibly permanent, vacation at a wonderful place in the country, aka Chris' parents...unless Michael can talk my parents into letting him get his drivers license...:)

1 comment:

  1. Heck yes! That bad boys is all mine! :D haha jk Chris-

    ReplyDelete