Monday, March 28, 2011

Jenny!

Today my friend and old college roommate came to visit! Jenny is a super fun girl and Otto LOVED her.
Not only did she come to play and let Otto climb all over her...
...but she also brought her puppy, Mosby!
Otto was amazed when we opened the door to their knock and a dog came streaking into the house. I don't think he even realized that Jenny was there for the first few minutes because Mosby was just so interesting.
Thankfully Mosby is a very sweet puppy and let Otto maul him without getting frustrated. It was so cute, I set Otto down and he immediately wiggled his way over and grabbed Mosby by his whiskers! Absolutely no fear.
We got to play and visit before heading to Chickfila for lunch. I ordered Otto his very own fruit cup, and he was very happy to chew on pieces of apple while we ate, but he was a little shocked over the difference between Red Delicious and Granny Smith:) 

Thanks for coming to see us Jenny! It was such a perk for me and Otto loved getting to meet you. Come back ANYTIME!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I made the blog. A million thanks to Sarah for the editing! ; P

    ReplyDelete