Sunday, March 13, 2011

Home Again

I'm not sure what it is about Sundays, but it seems that all our extreme teething occurs on this particular day of the week. Otto woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, perfectly miserable from what appears to be another bout of teething. We stayed home from church because he is loudly vocalizing his woes and poor Sophie is earning her keep. :(

Yesterday my family came back from their vacation. They had a great time and stayed a few hours after I picked them up from the airport to show us pictures. Puerto Rico looks beautiful! I'm so glad they got to go. After they headed home, Dave came over for dinner! Otto went right to him when he walked in the door, happy as a clam. Please excuse the food face, he had just finished his supper.
Can you say hello baby cellulite? :)


Dave tried out Chris' new inversion table and serenaded me while I did the dishes. We had this for dinner, omitting the milk and adding a chopped onion. It was delicious, try it sometime!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment