Saturday, March 5, 2011

And They're Off!

These crazy kids (and my parents) are off for a week of fun in Puerto Rico.
Otto and I dropped them off at the airport this morning, after they spent the night with us. Their flight was early and they live a few hours away so staying with us made the morning slightly less early. And now Otto and I get to drive around in style in my Dad's new truck.
Last night Abbey and Micheal gave Otto his bath and got him ready for bed. He's quite the active little man and really enjoys bath time. When I checked on them, Abbey was in the tub with him while Michael soaped him up and rinsed him off.  Apparently they were afraid he was going get away from them:)
When they were done, Abbey just picked him up soaking her clothes.
My Dad read him his bedtime story, Lyle at the Office. He is starting to really pay attention while reading books, he talks to the pages and touches all the pictures.  It's very cute and he almost lasts through two books:)
Hope you guys have a terrific time, and Dad did you know that the transmission slips a little in fifth? ;)

1 comment: