Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Such a Big Boy!

See this big kid? With his almost stable sitting up skills...
And his fuzzy morning hair...
And his very inquisitive nature...
His super cuteness...
And his first born tendencies...
Hi Aunt Hannah!
And his hilarious little sneezes...
Aaaa,
Aaaa,
...chew!
 And his two front teeth...
Slept in his own bed, in his own room, last night! Yay Otto! And he did great!
(And of course I didn't sleep in the guest room and check on him eleventy billion times. That would make me weird and over protective. And Chris didn't laugh at me and then grab his alarm clock and join me. No, of course not.)

4 comments:

  1. He's adorable!

    Also, now that he's sitting up and looking less fat I need to shoot him! (hurry, before he gets skinnier!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's soooo-o-o-o nice! ;)
    Love it.......................Nice series of pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness I love the sneezes! He is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mad props for using "eleventy billion".

    ReplyDelete