Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ouch.

Just in case you were wondering, being bitten by someone with three teeth is just about as painful as being chomped on by someone with a full set.

Otto was frustrated with me this afternoon and to get my attention he clamped down on my jaw. And he didn't let go until Chris got right in his face despite me giving him a swift smack on his (well padded) tush. Ouch! I had a perfect set of his teeth imprinted on my face for a couple of hours after:( Needless to say, I think we have reach the age where he will have to learn that biting is not an appropriate way to get Mommy's attention. Suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. I don't have a suggestion, but I can't wait for you to come visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old is he now? Hmmmmmm..... six months.....
    At some point near this time in his development most parents consider some form of corporal punishment...a toned down version of big blue?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading Baby Wise 2 on what to do for 5 months and up until toddler i think. It is really good, it is talking about them beginning to learn self control. It said at the beginning to hold their hand and give it a significant squeeze, to where it causes them discomfort while saying "no" firmly. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete