Saturday, January 8, 2011

How cute is this?!

My Mom, Abbey, and Michael came to visit on Thursday. They got to stay the night and spend some time with Otto and I on Friday. We all loved getting to see them, especially Otto! It took him a moment to warm back up to Michael, but by the time my family left they were buddies again. Otto woke up from his nap and kept looking for Michael and Abbey:)

Can you tell he loved having them here?
He was showing off his jumping skills while Abbey took a video and Michael took these photos.
And guess what?! Abbey made Otto a mohawk hat to match Michael's!
He is so stinking cute in it! 
Having a little boy is sooo much fun! I don't think a little girl would be quite so excited about rocking the punk look:)  
And today is my Mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! She shares a birthday with R. Kelly, David Bowie, Stephen Hawking, and Elvis--but I'm pretty sure she's the coolest one of the group:)

1 comment: