Saturday, November 6, 2010

Weekend Wrap-up

We just got home from a trip to east Texas. We spent Thursday through Saturday with our families. Sadly, Angela's (my SIL) father-in-law Steve passed away last Monday and we went home for the funeral. Steve was a giant sweetheart of a man who will be greatly missed. He death was quite a shock, he was only diagnosed with leukemia nine days before. Would you please remember his family and especially my sister and bother-in-law in your prayers?

Even though we were home under sad circumstances, it was nice to get to spend a little time with relatives. Otto got to experience several firsts and the weather was beautiful if not a bit chilly.  We went to Uncle Michael's soccer game, a movie (at a drive-in!), and took a walk sitting in the stroller like a big boy!
Uncle Michael and Otto
Aunt Abbey!
Lumber jack baby:)

We were there too!
Swinging for the first time.

Such a big boy!
Otto and his Minky

Cheerleaders watching the game! Audrey, Bracey, and a random child I don't know:)

Riding in the stroller--he looks so tiny!
Tasting the seat belt. Pretty sure it was his favorite part of the ride.
My camera ran out of juice, and sadly I had left the charger at home, so I only have pictures of my family but we did see Chris' parents too. Promise!. (I also left the only pair of pants that fit me right now and had to buy Hannah Montana jeans from Wal-mart. Head/desk)

No comments:

Post a Comment