Friday, October 8, 2010

Two Minutes of Otto...

I've been practicing using the manual setting on our camera...haven't been having much luck at making it do what I want, but I have been taking lots of pictures of the munchkin. So I give you two minutes of Otto faces:)

He wakes up...
And sneezes...poor man is still fighting his cold. 
Then he laughs about it because sneezing is funny these days.
Then a serious moment. But very cute.
 
Then he shows off some kicks. We see this face a lot:)
Then, 'Wait a minute guys, I've got something to say!'
Which he says, loudly. 
 
Very loudly.
And if you don't listen and respond appropriately, grumpy baby emerges!
Sarah, tell me why they are grainy and why the focus seems to always be on his shirt when I was focusing on his eyes? Thanks:)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention! We are doing well! Otto is getting so big! He is handsome for sure! I love looking at all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete