Sunday, October 3, 2010

He Laughs!

Seriously y'all, my baby is cooler than sliced cheese. He started laughing today!

He was sitting on my lap, resting against my knees, and we were talking. He is quite the talker these days. I was eating a snack of tortilla chips and hot sauce (thanks Sarah and Kyle!) and apparently the crunch noise that chips make is hilarious. He started chuckling. It was so cute! I whacked Chris, who was napping on the opposite end of the couch, rather forcefully on the leg to wake him up to see. I was excited and didn't want him to miss it--I think probably used a little too much force. He came flying off the couch demanding to know what was wrong, but hey, he got to see him laughing! Hopefully I'll be able to get a video of it soon.

In the last week he has really made great strides with his physical development. Here are some of his newest 'skills':

LAUGHING!
Talking to everything, his favorites are the loveseat and living room lamp, they are BFF's.
Grabbing things with his hands, he hangs on the collar of my shirt while nursing.
Chewing on his hands. All. the. time.
Still can't handle milk. Sadly. We'll try to reintroduce it at four months.
Grins at fart noises and people who flirt with him.
Can now arch his back. I'm not so excited about this one:(
Can hold his head up.
Loves play time on the floor. Sometimes he gets fussy until you put him down and let him do his own thing.
Has outgrown the yoga ball.
Is wearing size 3 months and some 3-6 month outfits. He's a beast!
Loves swimming while bathing, here's a video!
video

3 comments:

  1. more videos! those are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! I bet his laughs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one way to get him tired!! :) But him in a bathtub, it also makes him stronger too! :)

    ReplyDelete