Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First Major Owie

Ok, so it's really just a large self inflicted scratch, but it looks painful to me!
You know those photo albums full of nasty pictures of  'This is when I wrecked my bike!' or the time 'I got staples in my head!'?  

You don't? Oh, I guess just my family has those...

Well, Otto started his today. Last night I trimmed his finger nails after he fell asleep. All but three because he woke up in the middle of the process. Chris soothed him back to sleep and I put the clippers up thinking I would just finish in the morning. Mommy fail. He obviously decided to make good use of those talons while he still had them and really scratched his forehead. He's scratched himself before, but it always healed in thirty seconds, never breaking the skin.

And because my three month old giant baby looked so big sitting on the bed while I picked out his clothes for the day, we took a few more pictures. :)




Isn't he just the cutest thing ever?!

3 comments:

  1. he is adorable and he is a giant! Good job feeding him momma! Hey when you tried the bottle with him, what kind was it? Have you heard of the breast flow bottles, they have two nipples so it is like getting milk out of a breast instead of a bottle. Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See...I think my baby is super cute and then I look at Otto. Adorable! Its probably a tie though ;-)

    ReplyDelete