Monday, September 27, 2010

Two Month Doctor Visit

Today was Otto's two month check-up, sadly he had to get his first round of shots. He handled it very well, and I didn't cry, so all in all I think it was a good appointment. :) 
 The temperature really dropped last night, it's cool enough outside to wear shoes! So when we got dressed this morning we tried out his 'sneakers'. Aren't they cute?
 
I also put a hat on him. He wasn't that sure about it and kept reaching up to feel it. Thank goodness he hasn't learned how to take things off yet:)

Chris is laughing in this picture because I was jumping up and down and shaking a rattle to get Otto to look at me and he wouldn't. The Thomas the train paintings on the walls were awesome in his opinion.
 Otto and Dr. Elliot. He has a really deep, scratchy voice and Otto is fascinated by it:)

His current stats:
Weight: 14 pounds and 1 ounce. 95th percentile.
Height: 25 3/4 inches, well over the 95th percentile! He is taller than fifty percent of five month olds!

Such a big boy!

4 comments:

  1. Love Otto's sneakers, love Otto's hat, pretty much love Otto in general :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creeper... ^ Just kidding!! :) I love him too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Lydia! I told you I wanted a baby! For you to have me a baby, not a freakin toddler!!!!!


    Oh well, make him fat and all shall be forgiven. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Met a smiling little man in Brookshires tonight and he was about Otto's size and yes !! he was 5 months old!!!!

    ReplyDelete