Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back to B/CS!

This weekend we are heading to Bryan/College Station to see my sisters, Hannah and Sarah, and brother, Sam. They recently moved and we need to check out their new digs:) Chris' little sister Angela is also going to be visiting, she and Sarah are going to take trash the dress photos--I'm so excited to see how these turn out!

Oh yes, Chris' response to me blogging about his 'Reality of the situation...' comment?

''If you want sympathy, talk to Oprah. If you want solutions, I'm always here.

Oh! That was good. Put that on the blog!''

He told me he's going to need his own section now for 'Chris Quotes'. Oh dear.

2 comments:

  1. I'll take sympathy, I like Oprah! Lol...at least he's being supportive about blogging right? My husband just doesn't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for Chris! I like the part, "I'm always here.....

    ReplyDelete