Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend in Lindale:)

Otto went on his first overnight road trip this weekend. I was a little concerned about how he would react to being in the car (and car seat!) for two and a half hour stretches, but he did great! Slept the entire time both there and back.

We headed out on Saturday afternoon after Chris played a round of golf with his best friend, Shawn, and his Dad, Leo. We drove straight to Tyler to join Sarah where she was photographing my beautiful friend Faith and her brand new little girl, Olivia. Isn't she a doll? Otto dwarfs her! They are thirteen days apart in age.
Olivia two weeks, Otto one day shy of four weeks.
While we were there Otto had his first major blow-out and got to take a bath in Charity's (Faith's older sister and owner of the house where they were shooting.) brand new tub. Check out what bathing does to his hair, half of it turns into peach fuzz and the rest sticks straight up!
Fuzzy man!


Later that evening we attended a bridal shower for another of my childhood friends. Anna is getting married in September and moving to Indiana. Crazy! But I am really excited for her and this new adventure. Michael is a lucky guy! (Of course I forgot to take pictures, but here's one Sarah took the night before.)


We stayed the night at my parents. Otto, Chris and I booted my brother Michael (not the one getting married) to the couch and took over his room, thanks buddy! Michael says that Otto got his studly good looks, what do you think?
Love you Michael!
Otto had a great time and really didn't get put down all weekend, he enjoyed all the extra cuddle time:) He even suckered Uncle Israel into taking a nap with him.

I think even Chris had fun...He got to swim, practice his golf skills in the pasture, and eat red meat:)
Swimming in my parents new pool.
Just hanging around!

4 comments:

  1. Haha-
    Otto's hair sticking up is funny! Can't wait for two weeks, until I see ya'll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your visit and appreciated the Otto time.:) Take care of each other.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! Love him holding onto Israel's hand in the napping picture! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend! I LOVE that Sarah is your sister...I'm so enjoying all the amazing pics that I knew she'd take! :)

    ReplyDelete