Sunday, August 15, 2010

For the record.

I found these pictures on my iPhone. And they're going on the blog because:
A. This is Otto's baby book and the feet were a part of the pregnancy journey.
B. They were hideous! When the mushy 'Awe, let's have another baby!' hormones hit, I will need to have this to look back on to keep it real. (Who am I kidding, I would have another one tomorrow.)
C. I need to delete these freaky feet pictures from my phone. Who keeps pictures of their feet on their phone?!

Thirty-nine and a half weeks pregnant...keep in mind that we almost made it to forty-two weeks. They got worse.
Can you say cankles?
One week postpartum. There's space between my toes again!
Lydia's feet minus fifteen pounds of water weight.

3 comments:

  1. wow! Mine are starting to swell some! So I got a question, how do you upload photos from your iphone! I gotta figure this out before Reid makes his debut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, I email mine to myself and then save them to my laptop before uploading them...totally old school. Let me know if you figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You probably could just upload them striaght from your phone with a USB cord... iPhones are getting popular, there might be something, around this sight to let you upload.

    ReplyDelete