Sunday, August 29, 2010

Busy Sunday

Today, after a great night's sleep (EIGHT hours, his first night in the pack'n'play!) and church, we went to visit my paternal grandparents. My Nana is head over heels about Otto. I swear she was actually cooing and baby talking to him, something I have never heard her do...my Nana is one tough lady.

We had to twist my Gaw-Gaw's arm to get him to hold Otto...he told me that he prefers older babies that you can play with. :) But it turns out he is quite the baby whisperer. Otto was crying fussing but immediately calmed down when Chris handed him to my grandfather.
 Pretty sure that we have the cutest kid ON THE WHOLE STINKIN' PLANET!
My cousin Beth and her brand new husband RJ stopped by to say hello. I'm pretty sure I majorly skeeved RJ out by feeding Otto right next to him on the couch. Sorry RJ, but it had to be done!
Beth is fantastic with babies; Otto thoroughly enjoyed some cuddle time with her. He lasted maybe five minutes.
Chris and I were there too!
Thanks for the dress and the camera Sarah! (more details about the camera later...)
See what I mean? CUTEST BABY EVER!
Really lady, more pictures?
On the way home we met up with a girl I found on Craiglist and bought a Moby wrap...it's in the wash right now. Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out and get some hands free cuddle time with Otto. And maybe I could vacuum at the same time! Cross your fingers for me!

3 comments:

  1. Love the last pic. Looks like you've got the caption right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job woman! Are you using the lightscoop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's FATT"EN"IN UP!!! :) Gaw gaw looks like he was melting... :)

    ReplyDelete