Friday, June 4, 2010

Maternity pictures!

While we were in College Station Sarah took maternity/anniversary pictures for us! She does a fantastic job and somehow found a way to make me not look like a hippo. Yay! 
Getting bigger every day! Nothing fits except the really comfortable clothes like Chris's t-shirts. When I grow out of these I might cry.
This is a very natural pose:) Sleep is my friend these days...who am I kidding, sleep as always been my friend.   
 33 weeks and four days. Ready to pop!
Isn't Chris the cutest? 
Funky lights in Blue Baker. 
This one is my personal favorite, probably not for Chris though, he had to kneel on tile while Sarah took this shot. On his freshly skinned knees:(
No, we still haven't decided on a name. We have two that we both really like, but aren't sure which is going to fit the munchkin better. He probably won't have a name until after he gets here. 
Alien Lydia. Yes Mom, I am wearing real clothes, promise. And no Michael, we aren't related to any aliens.

5 comments:

  1. the alien one kinda scares me :) but the others are Fabulous! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okayyyy, I acually though you were naked, and was in a hurry the first time I saw it so I didn't read the heading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek! You are gorgeous!!! And as per usual, WAY TO GO Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh... new post... THIS IS PART OF THE FULL TIME JOB OF BEENING PREGNANT!!! YOU HAVE TO POST NEW POSTS!!! :) Haha? I LOVE YA, when are you coming!!!? DOWN!!??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lydia, you are beautiful and aren't anywhere close to looking like a hippo!

    ReplyDelete