Thursday, June 3, 2010

34 Week Survey

Let's take a break from the vacation and talk about the joys of being  pregnant, shall we?

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 weeks! That means only six weeks to go! (My personal goal is four. No more, no less.)
Size of baby: About 18 inches and over four and a half pounds! His main goals this week are maturation of his central nervous system, lung development, and packing on the adipose tissue.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still hovering at thirty, but I have quit weighing myself so we won't really know until next Monday's appointment. At this point though, who cares? Give me the cake!
Maternity Clothes: Are getting old. And boring. And hot.
Gender: Boy!
Movement:  All the time. He seems to love wedging his bottom under the right side of my rib cage and then proceeds to get the hiccups. I think it the highlight of his day.
What I miss: Being able to walk without waddling, and roll over in bed without fully waking up/kicking Chris.
Sleep: I have a feeling this will be the 'What I miss' next week...
Symptoms: Wacky dreams, some heartburn and reflux, back pain and round ligament pain, and when I try to waddle too fast my legs try to dislocate from my hips.(my, this is becoming a grumpy post, isn't?)
Best Moment this week: Chilling at the beach:) And freaking Israel out by simply waving the belly in his direction.
What I am looking forward to: Getting organized! (Because he won't get here until we are, right?)

2 comments:

  1. Boom! I'm on this post!! :) It was pretty creepy, the belly... Love you, tell Chris that we need to go back to the beach with those boards... They don't really work in the pool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes!!! You are almost there! I am so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete