Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thirty One Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:
 31 weeks exactly! Only nine weeks to go:)

Size of baby: 3.3 pounds, roughly the size of a bag of oranges. Which are delicious. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lets just go with thirty even, I'm turning into a beast!
Maternity Clothes: All maternity all the time, and tacky free t-shirts from college.
Gender: Boy.
Movement: He's into water aerobics--all kinds of shakes, twists, and stretches. Abbey, I expect a foot rub if you want to feel it:)
Food Cravings: Anything but sweets. I still want them, but the high sugar content makes me miserable! Banana bread gives me heartburn but jalapeño pizza doesn't, how whack is that!?
What I miss: Energy.
Sleep: Still pretty great, although I have started getting up once a night because the bladder just can't take it.
Symptoms: Heartburn! And this past week it has felt like I've been bareback riding, but I totally haven't. Some major shifting  must be going on .


Check out the pretty flowers that my parents sent! Aren't they gorgeous? 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoying reading your posts. They make me happy:)

    Pictures of the belly, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today after three cups of coffee and a caffeine pill (I have a headache, shut up) my blood pressure was 115/62. Sam is considering taking up coffee.

    ReplyDelete