Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Swim suit shopping FAIL.

You know how difficult it is to find a decent swimsuit these days? (Read:: one that covers the scary stuff and only accentuates your better qualities) Trust me its much easier when you have twenty-five pounds and an additional person strapped around your middle. Why did I even try?!

Instead of snoozing by the pool, yesterday I headed to T.arget. Because while I can fake it here with a pair of shorts and a tank top, going to the beach at the end of the month probably won't be as much fun without a bathing suit. There were a couple of 'workable' options, but they both made you look like you had armpit boobs. Trust me, that's the one thing I don't have. (Or maybe just won't admit to yet.) I just couldn't make myself spend forty bucks on something that makes you look, well, flubby. Maybe if I could get it on sale it wouldn't seem so bad...

1 comment:

  1. Aw there are lots of cute maternity suits out there! Hey, it's the one time when having a "flubby" belly is okay, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete