Monday, May 3, 2010

On the menu for today...

EDIT: First egg I cracked for breakfast! This is a good omen for the day, right? This list is getting done!
(NOT a farm fresh egg, I bought this at A.lbertsons, thank you very much.)

Or in other words: Lydia's list of things to do. By 7:00pm :)

1. Find a Pediatrician. read:: Filter the list of doctors that take our insurance and find the few that are willing to include parents in medical decisions, and schedule an interview at a time that Chris can make. Any suggestions on what to look for are greatly appreciated!
2. Buy oil/filters for both vehicles.
3. Clip Sunday coupons.
4. Grocery shop.
5. Post office run. Pants back to G.ap.com, and coupon to Sarah.
6. Camera to repair shop.
7. Finish hospital bag list.
8. Order Mother's Day gifts :) This one should be fun!
9. Sam Moon. Totally going back for a super sized purse that Angela and I found when she was here this weekend:) Also picking up some supplies for making little girl baby shower gifts.
10. Hobby Lobby. For the rest of the supplies.
11. Feed the bump at least 80 grams of protein. We are at zero right now.
12. Recheck library books.
13. Bradley class. Starts at seven and I am responsible for the snack tonight.
14. Blog. Heehee, had to put this on here so I could cross something off the list!

Check back tomorrow and see if I got anything done?

1 comment:

  1. Alas. I have not received my coupon.
    (Hopefully that's all you left unfinished on your list! :P)

    Inquiring minds want to know, what happened with the glucose test?

    ReplyDelete