Thursday, May 20, 2010

A new post you say?

Sure, I can do that:) How about a cheesy survey?
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 weeks!
Size of baby: 16 inches and closing in on four pounds.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Even 30.
Maternity Clothes: Seeing as my girth is 41 inches, yes. All the time.
Gender: Boy! And he might have a name....maybe.
Movement: Of course. He is really running out of space in there, so I am starting to feel just about every movement. And not all of it is nice, sometimes it makes you sit up and say 'Ow!'. He also gets the hiccups:)
What I miss: Being able to sprint when the phone rings. Generally the silly thing is on the charger during the day and when it rings it takes quite a lot of waddling to get to it before it goes to voice mail. So if you call and I don't answer, try again, I'm almost there:)
Sleep: Slowly losing its charm. Rolling over is super difficult now, I'm pretty sure Chris wakes up to laugh every time I try to--its a major production which involves grunting, moving a body pillow, and normally a trip to the bathroom. 
Symptoms: Waking up at least once a night for a bathroom visit is now routine and the dreaming just won't end. Last night I was back in hygiene school and everyone there was trying to fail me but be my friend at the same time--actually that sounds more like a nightmare! Also, my arms have shrunk. Reaching things on higher shelves has become a problem. 
Best Moment this week: Getting mail for the munchkin almost everyday. He got the cutest onsie (Thanks Gina!) and a new pack'n'play. (Hi Lisa!) 
What I am looking forward to: The shower that is being hosted by the sweet ladies from our church this weekend! Because with the shower comes family:) Abbey and my Mom are spending the night with us on Friday, and I believe Lisa  and Angela are driving up on Saturday as well! (Chris's Mom and sister) Abbey, I need some tips on how to make labor quick and painless, so do some research, okay? Thanks. 

2 comments:

  1. Lisa! *shakes head sadly* I had dibs on gifting the pack-n-play Lisa! Dibs! ;)

    Now I am forced to get you something needless and unpractical! A tree-skirt with "Baby"s First Christmas" and Pee-Pee Tee-Pee's here we come!

    The name I'm gonna need some clues. 1 syllable or two? Are you using Thomas? (it's okay, I promise. although I will probably love that child more than the rest of your kids).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha PeePeeTeePee's are sooo pointless, unless you have a baby that doesn't move at all during a diaper change...which pretty much never happens, lol. My MIL bought us one when we found out it was a boy and it hasn't been used because it's so impractical!

    Have fun at your shower and with the ladies in your family!

    ReplyDelete