Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 27 weeks! That means THIRD trimester:) It's all uphill from here!
Size of baby: A whole two pounds, and about fifteen inches long. He can now open and close his eyes.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have decided to stop discussing it. Forever. Apparently I broke our home scale, because according to the doctor's office it stopped measuring correctly about ten pounds ago--and just when I thought I was doing well!
Maternity Clothes: Yes. That and over-sized t-shirts paired with pajama pants. I did have a little more luck finding things that fit this week-Yay! Even got a shirt at New Y.ork and Company that isn't maternity but has a super long waist. I plan on wearing it forever. And possibly going back for more because it was on sale for cheap. I ordered two pair of jeans from G.ap.com, so hopefully one of them will fit. They were on sale as well and I had a 25% off coupon. Got the warm fuzzies when I hit submit order. :)
Gender: Pretty sure he's still a guy.
Movement: He has been behaving much better this week after deciding to sleep most of the last two. Especially today-wonder if that could be related to the pecan pie I ate for breakfast?
Food Cravings: No real cravings, but I did start choking on water again this week. If the morning sickness comes back I might go postal. For realz.
What I miss: My wedding ring fitting correctly.
Sleep: Somehow I always wake up on my back, with all four of my pillows on the floor or on top of Chris. Need to find a new way to prop myself on my side...
Symptoms: Nothing out of the ordinary, but it's much easier to wear myself out these days. Turning into quite the wimp.
Best Moment this week: Channeling the pregnancy crazies at AT&T customer service. A shorter fuse isn't always a bad thing, they start getting it when you gently explain exactly why you are frustrated.


It starting to sink in that he really could get here any day. (*hyperventilates*) At this point he has a ninety percent chance at outside survival, but after next week he is as good as cooked. And in six weeks will be quite the chunk. This guy made his debut at 33 weeks and look at him now! For some reason having an outside baby right now is a ridiculously scary thought for me, but Chris is like 'Bring it!' What?! Since when did we switch personalities?

Please excuse me, I need to go organize a closet.

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the shout out! ;) You keep that little man cooking for at least 10 more weeks though!!! Sounds like you're doing well, aside from the typical annoyances of pregnancy!

    PS- I was secretly thankful I didn't have to go in public during my 3rd tri (bedrest) because it meant it was perfectly acceptable for me to sport Trav's Tshirts and pajama pants all day, every day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my pictures are too old, got a new one?

    ReplyDelete