Thursday, March 11, 2010

Team Pink or Team Blue?

How big is Baby? Eleven inches, almost a pound, and the size of a spaghetti squash.
Total weight gain/loss: Ten pounds (ish), but we'll get an exact number tomorrow. Not that I want to know; weighing more than Chris is very difficult for me:)
Maternity clothes? Still using the Bella band with pre-pregnancy jeans, but am rapidly outgrowing everything else I own. I feel a big shopping trip coming up in the near future. *sigh*
Stretch marks? None yet, but the itchiness of stretching skin woke me up last night.
Sleep: Still pretty great.
Best moment this week: Literally exploding. Went from flat to fat overnight--random people now give me the eye and you can tell they are thinking "Is she pregnant? Or does she have a tumor?" Last night we went to Freebirds for dinner and I ordered a Monster (always do), the girl making it asked if Chris and I were going to share. Umm, no. I do not share food. Michael, you would be proud, I ate the whole thing.
Movement: Pretty consistent now. While I was laying on the couch last night, possibly watching American Idol, s/he was jumping all around. My first thought was, " Wow, that burrito is really barking. " But then it hit me, there's a person in there!
Food cravings: Green things, and anything with extra hot sauce.
Gender: Finding out tomorrow!
Labor Signs: No thank you.
Belly Button in or out? In but getting pulled out of shape very quickly. If I arch my back it pops halfway out. Really freaked me out and made Chris laugh. At me, not with me.
What I am looking forward to: Twenty four weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment