Saturday, March 20, 2010

Snow! Again!

It's snowing here...amazing right? Snow, in Texas, in March. Not only that but for the fourth time this year:) I'm hoping for the record breaking inch and a half that we need.

Only last month, we built this:



And for the record, Chris is six feet tall. I'm sure that we won't get anywhere near the twelve inches it took to build this beast, but a nice sprinkling would be nice.

I love all forms of percipitation: snow, sleet, rain, even a light drizzle. Bring it on:) Maybe I can talk Chris into moving to the upper West coast, I hear that rain is a common occurrence there:)

1 comment:

  1. You. Are. Insane.

    Stop praying for this stuff! It's not snowing or raining here, but it is cold and windy and I have two shoots to go to today. I would much prefer this time of year to be shooting bluebonnets rather then cold 2-year-olds all wrapped in coats!

    ReplyDelete